|Bulletin Place runs between Pitt Street, and Macquarie Plce, just back from Circular Quay. This is where J. F. Archibald first published "The Bulletin" back in 1880, so one assumes this little alley was frequented by the likes of Henry Lawson, and Banjo Patterson.|
The land on which these 1880 warehouses stand, was part of a grant to Andrew Thompson on 1 January 1810. The survival of these three warehouses, all on shallow sites in a narrow street, retains a tiny part of an historic streetscape. Bulletin Place is situated on land reclaimed from the mouth of the Tank Stream, which runs in a stormwater drain beneath Pitt Street.