Sunday 19 April 2015

Beauregarde Sweet Potato


At a family BBQ across the road, we chanced upoon a simple way of oomphing Sweet Potato. Kirsten and I have long been lovers of root vegetables - potaoto, yam. pumpkin, beetroot - but to top them with a wedge of fresh garlic, a drizzle of olive oil, and bake for 40 mins at 180C is just perfection.


Now, none of the aforementioned veggies is expensive, but I decided to give them a burl in my patch anyway. So ... here is my first attempt at Beauregarde Sweet Potato. Not the root, as I am not that well advanced yet, but should be mid-winter. Am also growing our other favourites, and shall feature them in the fullness of time.


2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I think I'd end up killing any plant I tried to garden anyway, let alone vegetables!

Joe said...

Looks like you will have a good crop Julie.