Monday 11 April 2011

Paris Eye 12/30 - The eyes of love


The cherry blossom tumbled everywhere, breathlessly the crowd beneath melted away, leaving my couple, of whom I had been oblivious. It was only when I took the photographer's 'step to the right' that I noticed the gentleman was related to Helen Keller.

She murmured him through it, smiled and reached his hand up to the unseen over-hanging bough. Sated, they turned and went in search of a bench beneath the avenue of towering Plane trees in Jardins des Plantes.

8 comments:

RedPat said...

Quite sweet! Nice capture.

Dianne said...

Wonderful capture of two lovely caring faces.

Thérèse said...

Life is Sweet!

Virginia said...

What a lovely duet. I'm glad you are enjoying the Jardin des Plantes. I love it too.
V

Caroline said...

Very touching. Thanks. I enjoy your blog very much.

Peter said...

A sweet capture, love that jardin, especially the mineral museum at the top.

Joan Elizabeth said...

Always your special eye for noticing small details. Imaging not being able to see the spring flowers.

Gunn said...

Great images, and all full of atmosphere!:)

Gunn / norway