|On the left, surrounded by red pebbles, Hyde Park Barracks, commissioned by Governor Lachlan Macquarie, 1818.|
Top centre: St Mary's Roman Catholic Cathedral, foundation stone laid 1868.
Middle centre: Archibald Fountain, erected 1932.
In and around Hyde Park North, set aside for public recreation by Governor Macquarie in 1810.
Taken from the observation level of Sydney Tower, Pitt Street, Sydney Australia.